Tips & Tricks
TIPS & TRICKS
1. Always start with clean dry hands. Any oil or hand lotions may affect the results of the application.
2. Do you have naturally smooth/glossy/oily nails? Buffing your nail surface lightly before application will help the nail wraps adhere better.
3. Apply the nail wraps slightly above your cuticle line. Do not overlap on your cuticle or skin. Placing it on your cuticle or skin will cause the nail wraps to flip up easily.
4. File downwards and in one direction only. This is to ensure so that you can get a clean finish. Filing in any other direction may cause the nail wraps to lift and air bubbles may occur.
5. Apply top coat. Remember to 'cap' the tip of your nails to seal it for a longer lasting finish. Refresh with a layer of top coat every 3-4 days to keep the shine. *Some top coats are not compatible with our nail wraps and may cause shrinkage. See recommended list of top coats below.
6. Avoid water for a few hours after application. We recommend applying our nail wraps after your shower, as the nail wraps take time to fully adhere to your nails.
7. Maximise each pack by cutting the nail wraps into half. If you have naturally short nails or keep your nails short, you can cut the nail wraps into half and use one strip for 2 nails!
RECOMMENDED TOP COATS
- NAILWRAP.CO Peel Off Gel Top Coat (We highly recommend this!)
- Out The Door Top Coat
- Sephora's Brilliance and Shine Top Coat
- Chanel's Gel Top Coat
- Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat
- Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Step 2
- Little Ondine Top Coat
Rimmel London Finishing Touch Ultra Shine Top Coat
NCLA Gelous Extended Wear Gel Top Coat
Unfortunately, not all top coat are compatible. Top coat that are not suitable will cause the nail wraps to shrink.
These top coats are not suitable: Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat, The Face Shop Repair Nails Quick Top Coat, Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top Coat, Innisfree, Etude House, Muji Gloss Top Coat, Essence Extreme Shine Top Coat
If the top coat that you have is not listed here, please test your top coat on one nail wrap before applying to the rest of your nails.