How To Apply
Prep, peel, and stick!
- Gently push back cuticles using cuticle pusher included.
- File and shape as desired. Buff nail surface so the nail wraps can adhere well.
- Use an alcohol pad to remove any excess dust and oils from your nails.
- Ensure that nails are dry and free from oil before application.
- Measure nail wrap to your nails to determine the best fit (we recommend one that is slightly smaller)
- Remove the clear protective film. Peel off selected nail wrap from the silver end.
- Centre nail wrap and apply to nail close to the nail bed without covering skin or cuticles.
- Press firmly to smooth down the nail wraps, gently rubbing out any wrinkles or bubbles.
- Continue to smooth the wrap over the tip of your nail to cap it.
- File downwards to remove excess wrap.
- Repeat on all 10 nails.
- Apply top coat for a longer lasting finish!
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes to loosen the adhesive.
- Gently peel off the nail wraps.