What's in a NAILWRAP.CO Kit?
- 16 Double-Ended Self-Adhesive Nail Polish Wraps of 8 different sizes
- 1 x Mini Nail File
- 1 x Cuticle Pusher Stick
- Instructions for application and removal on the back of our packaging
How long will your nail wraps last on my nails?
Our nail wraps typically stays on for 7 to 10 days depending on the lifestyle of the wearer and the natural oiliness of their nails.
If you are planning to wear the nail wraps past 10 days, we suggest to apply a layer of base coat before application to protect your nail from moisture going under the nail wrap over time.
Will it fit my nail shape well?
Each pack comes with 16 nail strips of various sizes to ensure that it will fit any nail size. The nail wraps can also be trimmed easily on the sides for narrow nails.
Are your nail wraps reusable?
Our nail wraps are designed and manufactured for one-time use. It cannot be peeled off and used again.
How do I maximise each pack?
If you have naturally short nails or keep your nails short, you can cut the nail wraps into half and use one strip for 2 nails!
For the nail wraps that are too wide, you can trim the width and mix and match your leftovers. Tip: Use the size you want as a template when trimming the width.
How long do your nail wraps last once opened?
Upon opening the sealed package, apply your nail wraps immediately. To preserve any remaining nail wraps, store them in an airtight bag and use within 3 months. It is best stored at a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Are your nail wraps safe to use while pregnant/nursing?
Our nail wraps are toxin free and scentless. It is safe to be used during pregnancy.
Most doctors are comfortable with their patients getting their nails done, however, what you decide to put on your body during pregnancy is a personal decision that should be made with the guidance of your doctor.
Are your nail wraps cruelty free?
Absolutely! Our products aren't tested on animals.
Are your nail wraps vegan?
Yes! We do not include any animal or animal-derived ingredients in our formulas.
Are your nail wraps toxin free?
Yes! NAILWRAP.CO is passionate about ingredient safety and have selected the safest and best performing ingredients available for our nail wraps. Our formulas are 14 free, do not have a strong odor, and comes with a chemical free removal process.
What does 14 free mean?
NAILWRAP.CO nail wraps are free of the following 14 harmful ingredients: Phthalates, Xylene, Toluene, Camphor, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Ethyltosylamide, Triphenylphostphate, Colophoneum, Organic Halides, Parabens, Silicone, Fragrances, Animal Derived Ingredients.
How do I put on the nail wraps?
NAILWRAP.CO nail wraps are fuss-free, scentless and easy to apply. Click HERE for application instructions.
How long does it take to put the nail wraps on?
You can achieve salon-worthy manicure with NAILWRAP.CO nail wraps in under 15 minutes! If it is your first application, be patient with yourself. The more often you use NAILWRAP.CO, the easier it gets each time!
Can I apply one nail wrap over another nail wrap?
Yes! Our nail wraps are typically applied to bare nails but it can also be applied to acrylic nails, gel nails or nail wraps. We have a range of transparent overlay nail wraps that are great for layering.
Can I shower right after application?
We recommend applying our nail wraps after your shower as the nail wrap take time to fully adhere to your nails.
How do I remove the wraps?
Simply soak your fingers in warm water for 8-10 minutes and gently peel the nail wraps from the corner of your nail bed towards the tip of your fingernails. Once the nail wraps have been removed, wash your hands with soap. Apply cuticle oil to hydrate your cuticles (optional).
TIPS & TRICKS
1. Always start with clean dry hands. Any oil or hand lotions may affect the results of the application.
2. Do you have naturally smooth/glossy/oily nails? Buffing your nail surface lightly before application will help the nail wraps adhere better.
3. Apply the nail wraps slightly above your cuticle line. Do not overlap on your cuticle or skin. Placing it on your cuticle or skin will cause the nail wraps to flip up easily.
4. File downwards and in one direction only. This is to ensure so that you can get a clean finish. Filing in any other direction may cause the nail wraps to lift and air bubbles may occur.
5. Apply top coat. Remember to 'cap' the tip of your nails to seal it for a longer lasting finish. Refresh with a layer of top coat every 3-4 days to keep the shine. *Some top coats are not compatible with our nail wraps and may cause shrinkage. See recommended list of top coats below.
6. Avoid water for a few hours after application. We recommend applying our nail wraps after your shower, as the nail wraps take time to fully adhere to your nails.
7. Maximise each pack by cutting the nail wraps into half. If you have naturally short nails or keep your nails short, you can cut the nail wraps into half and use one strip for 2 nails!
RECOMMENDED TOP COATS
- NAILWRAP.CO Peel Off Gel Top Coat (We highly recommend this!)
- Out The Door Top Coat
- Sephora's Brilliance and Shine Top Coat
- Chanel's Gel Top Coat
- Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat
- Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Step 2
- Little Ondine Top Coat
Rimmel London Finishing Touch Ultra Shine Top Coat
NCLA Gelous Extended Wear Gel Top Coat
Unfortunately, not all top coat are compatible. Top coat that are not suitable will cause the nail wraps to shrink.
These top coats are not suitable: Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat, The Face Shop Repair Nails Quick Top Coat, Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top Coat, Innisfree, Etude House, Muji Gloss Top Coat, Essence Extreme Shine Top Coat
If the top coat that you have is not listed here, please test your top coat on one nail wrap before applying to the rest of your nails.
WHAT IS THE GO GREEN OPTION?
Many customers have requested for an option to opt out of our external instruction packaging sleeve for an environmental-friendly shopping experience. Now you can choose to opt out of the packaging during checkout.
*We will still include ONE packaging if you opt for this option to protect your nail wraps during shipping.