16 Double-Ended Self-Adhesive Nail Polish Wraps of 8 different sizes
1 x Mini Nail File
1 x Cuticle Pusher Stick
Instructions for application and removal on the back of our packaging
Disclaimer: Please understand that actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
1. Always start with clean dry hands. Any oil or hand lotions may affect the results of the application.
2. Do you have naturally smooth/glossy/oily nails? Buffing your nail surface lightly before application will help the nail wraps adhere better.
3. Apply the nail wraps slightly above your cuticle line.Do not overlap on your cuticle or skin. Placing it on your cuticle or skin will cause the nail wraps to flip up easily.
4. File downwards and in one direction only. This is to ensure so that you can get a clean finish. Filing in any other direction may cause the nail wraps to lift and air bubbles may occur.
5. Apply top coat. Remember to 'cap' the tip of your nails to seal it for a longer lasting finish. Refresh with a layer of top coat every 3-4 days to keep the shine. *Some top coats are not compatible with our nail wraps and may cause shrinkage. Click HERE for top coats we recommend.
6. Avoid water for a few hours after application. We recommend applying our nail wraps after your shower, as the nail wraps take time to fully adhere to your nails.
7. Maximise each pack by cutting the nail wraps into half.If you have naturally short nails or keep your nails short, you can cut the nail wraps into half and use one strip for 2 nails!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection